21 March 2006

Daily life picture

So... I hope I can post this one without problems....
This is the first time I ask someone for a picture, hesitant first but very confident later on I had the pleasant surprise that she said "ok".
I was walking down the street yesterday and in a corner café a tv-commercial or film was being shot. Inside the café the actors and producers were drinking champagne and taking pictures of themselves. Meanwhile outside the crew and technicians were getting everything ready to shoot, and the waitresses of the catering service were also preparing everything. I passed them and noticed this girl and asked for her picture. She replied: "but all the famous (people) are inside". So I thought that every person needs to be famous sometimes (even on my blog) and today it´s her turn.

9 Comments:

Blogger Wolf said...

Very interesting subject and you are nice to recognize her for her work/effort!

8:54 PM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

agree to everybody. fotos of people going about their daily life are really fantastic. I need to muster enough courage to take someones photo.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Oh, I'm totally with you here. I'm still hesistant as well, asking people if I can take their photo... Now that I've read your story, I'll try to be more "brave" :).

7:03 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

It's good practice. Most people say yes - I've only been refused once (since January).

11:56 AM  
Blogger aphotoaday said...

very nice photo.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Love the picture, and the comment on it...Your right everyone needs to be famous sometimes!!!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

Thank you guys for your really nice comments!! It´s really good practice to ask complete stranges for something...you might even lighten up their day! :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Cynthia, very nice of you to take this photo, she seems happy. And hang in there about Blogger

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said...

Hi Cynthia, I wanted to say something as a comment but now I see that everybody has said what I wanted to say! So I don't repeat. Just thank you.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home