03 March 2006

Dreaming of Japan

Japan is one of those great places I always dream of, that´s why I really love Buenos Aires' Japanese Garden. It´s located in the "bosques de Palermo", an area filled with parks and trees. Every day there are cultural events taking place in this garden: Origami lessons, videos about Japan, Zen meditation, TaiChi lessons and Bonsai maintenance. It´s a really quiet place and when I´m there I always feel like I´ve traveled to my dreams. The Koi fish are currently in a separate pond, because the soil was polluted and the government decided to clean the whole area, that´s why there's no water in this picture. They took the fish out to prevent them from dying and now they´re save in another pond :), hopefully they´ll return to their original place swimming under the red bridge. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

If you´re wondering...I had to scan this one!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger jay lassiter said...

Wow, Argentina has some diverse spots.
this blog is a GEM!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

Thank you all for your coments!! :)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home