12 April 2006

Where dreams come true...

These are some of the hairdoes and masks exhibited inside the Colón Theatre. It is my favorite place in all the city. All props, shoes, masks, hairpieces, dresses, scenery are made inside the theatre. Here is a music/ ballet institute also that "makes" professionals. And of course, here you can see and hear the best operas/ ballet/ chamber & symphonic music in town. This is picture one of some I took yesterday. If you get the chance to come to Buenos Aires I highly recommend you take the guided tour of this wonderful place were dreams come true... Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger miss tango said...

The yellow dog gave me my first laugh of the day.
let me try it in my bad spanish:
El perro amarillo dio mi primera risa del dia.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Cool Masks! The dog one is funny!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Hope I do get the chance to come one day

4:45 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Nice stuff !the mask of a dog looks like a character in Shrek2 :D

8:21 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Yep, agree with the others, the dog is really funny!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Magnifique ces masques !

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home