10 May 2006

Armenia

During my absence was also my birthday and as I had the liberty to choose where to have dinner and I love differerent tastes, I chose armenian cuisine. Although I am not of armenian origin I felt totally at home, the food was incredible and there was a show afterwards that completed the evening in a perfect way. Buenos Aires has lots of important families of armenian origin, and BA has also kind of an armenian quarter in Palermo, where you will find armenian restaurants, schools, churches and culture clubs. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool to see you back :)! And what a nice shot. Armenian food is delicious. Among others cuisines of course. I'll be waiting to see more pictures.

1:31 PM  
Blogger miss tango said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

Thank you guys!!! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

hey, that looks like fun and happy belated birthday!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Belated birthday greetings from me as well!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Neat pic! Looks like fun! :)

Happy B - Day!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said...

Happy birthday Cynthia. We have also lots of armenian people in our country. I have posted a few pictures of their churches in Isfahan (Santa-Maria and Vank).

2:38 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

Thank you so much guys!!!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home